About Me

My photo
Carmen is a wife, mother of three children, avid coupon shopper, ordained Evangelist and successful real estate broker who was called into the ministry in 2000. Since that time, Carmen has spoken God's Word to men, women and children all over the world. Passionate about her calling she believes in empowering God's people and pushing them to be the "Champions" that God has ordained them to be, she speaks the word of God over their lives so that they can embrace and live the "abundant life."

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Important Announcement from Coupon Carmen

Friends thank you for your continued support....As my time is being saturated with my obligations, I have taken a step back to evaluate those things that are dear and true to my heart. 

You all know me by now and you know that I love a deal....with that being said, I am transitioning from posting daily & weekly deals up.  My heart and love is that of ministry and God is opening some amazing doors, now that does not mean that I will stop completely.  Most of you know that I teach my classes for free and that is because I want to help make a difference in our communities.  I will continue to make that happen and to teach others the basic skills so that too can enjoy the love of saving money.

I highly recommend a few sites that will post up every day a deal...they are: southernsavers.com, afrugalchick.com, afullcup.com and couponmom.com  I have personally found that these sites offer valuable information to consumers such as you and I.

Again, this is not a goodbye but a hello to a new adventure in coupon shopping.  Should you need my assistance in starting a class please email me at couponshopperiam@gmail.com

Happy Shopping~

Coupon Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment